Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - Donald Trump as US President




Earlier this morning at 8:09am before the polls started to kick in, I started to make forward prescient prediction in my private forum of what would happened. My outlook was the market would first turn green and then go red and then up and rebounding. As of blogging now, the stock market listens to my outlook and it's materializing.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/11/singapore-straits-times-index-big-swings.html




The last time I made such powerful and accurate prediction was during the Brexit this year at 24/6/2016 and my predication came true. As attached, many stocks and the world wide market starts to rebound after that deep panic selling earlier during the voting. I had accumulated some stocks earlier and looking into profits now.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist