Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Hyflux - A Whatsapp Swing Trade Alert




On Oct 27th 2016, I gave out a bullish Whatsapp alert on Hyflux. During that period of time, I believe Hyflux could have hit the bottom and may turn for an up move to come. My entry was 0.475-0.48 and cut below 0.445. Because this is a slow stock and hence it's more suitable for the swing trade. True enough, the stock went up and then suffered some selling to a low of 0.45, 1 - 2 pips before triggering my cut loss level.


From there on, the stock just continued to slowly trend upwards step by step where the movements wasn't that great until yesterday at the last minute near 5pm, some BBs wahcked up huge volume which signals that what I saw on Oct 27th was correct. Today the stock flew further to a high of 0.545 where most of us who managed to swing trade this counter is in some good $. I will be doing and planning for more swing trades next year.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist