Thursday, December 22, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - The Morning 8:53am Outlook






Woke up this morning, studied the STI chart combined with the closing for Dow yesterday, I deduced that the market might not be good and is going red. Some stocks like Spackman tried to run but because I know the sellers in STI is coming out, I am not longing and I am predicting that the market will go south. Indeed, according to my market outlook at 8:53am, the market as of now indeed went south pole.


However, before that, since I forsee that the general market conditions is going to turn bad, I saw Wilmar as being one of the bearish counter and hence decided to give it a try. Like I mentioned in my earlier post, I could have tried at a better price but hesitated and got in at a price that is not so beautiful. Still managed to get the job done and made $ as the counter dropped heavily thereafter.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/12/wilmar-80-lots-short-sell.html



I trust my daily morning outlook. It may look simple but it sets the tone for the day of my game plan. I maybe wrong at certain times but I think the most important thing that I acquired from all these years of trading is when to take a trade and when to avoid a trade at certain market conditions. Will share more in my next sharing sessions. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist