Thursday, December 22, 2016

Wilmar - 80 Lots Short Sell


Shorted 80 lots of Wilmar earlier at 3.7. Could have done it at 3.72-3.73 but hesitated quite a bit because another stock was running and I was more focused on that counter. However, nothing beats a sharp eye, the top volume provided me some important insights and hence I decided to short Wilmar.





The top volume early in the morning was beautifully setup and I knew I must pluck the courage to go big. Currently my Wilmar shorts is in $3520 profits after my initial short at 3.7. The stock dropped in a linear fashion and I will be covering my shorts soon.







As usual, I am happy for those who also shorted Wilmar with me as it's one of the weakest stock earlier. In fact, some shorted yesterday at the peak even faster than me which I am really proud of after learning the strategies from me!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist