Friday, January 6, 2017

An Outlook Sharing Night by Ronald K - The First Start of 2017





It was the first sharing of the year 2017 and it was a late evening session but most turned up. In my sharing, I shared my game plan and outlook for some short term trading opportunities and how my next Whatsapp alert is going to successful. Not all stocks are equal and certain stocks displayed certain behavior and what counters to watch out for from now till CNY. It's a great start for me and I want to keep this momentum moving, the winning streak.


I have received many emails from many of you wanting to be in my Whatsapp list. If you are interested, please do register and come for my Whatsapp Alert event next Tuesday evening. Click and register below. The event is FREE. I am so happy to see others making $$ just by coming for my sharing session where I shared some US outlooks and stocks to watch out for.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist