Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Serrano - Shot up 1350% in One Day




Serrano just shot through the roof in the last minute. As mentioned in my last post that the stock is currently in the hands of the strong players, indeed to my expectation, the stock flew and hit a high of 0.032 with a 1350% return in one day!! See my post earlier!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/02/serrano-almost-1000-today.html

My workshop is currently sold out and I have quite a turnout for my short term trading strategies event today. I believe short term is the way to go as there are many hidden gems like Serrano. To trade Serrano, one needs to know where is a good timing and where the collections took place. Because of high demand for my workshop, I will do another event next Tuesday, Feb 14th for those who are interested in scouting the next stock and receiving my Whatsapp. Register below for next week!



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist