Friday, March 3, 2017

LIVE Trading with Ronald K - 30 of You


I will be LIVE Trading with my inner ops today. It will be a good day as I selected only 30 people in this session and will post the pictures up later. Looking at the Dow chart, I expect a short term correction first and hence I would not look to long any blue chips at the moment.

There were some unloading action yesterday and hence I turned bearish for the moment. Yesterday's private sharing was great as I have many people who had already shorted the bank stocks when the Dow was up 343 points on Thursday where I expect today they should see some $$ in their trading account today. Getting busier with my work and business but it's all for good. Hope to make some $ later. We shall see. :)

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/03/a-times-and-sales-reading-revelation-1.html

Eventbrite - Register for a Chance to Trade with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist