Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Net Pac Fin - Vibrant Activity Seen




So  I posted earlier to watch out for Vibrant activity @ 12:51pm when net pac fin wasn't in the top volume and when BlackGoldNatural was trading at 0.131/0.132. I mentioned that some penny counters will run soon and the top 30 volume will be vibrant. Click and see my blog post below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/03/top-30-volume-vibrant-soon.html

Market closed now. Black Gold closed at 0.152 while net pac fin was in the top vol from 0.061 to 0.075!!! Many other penny counters joined the fun and started to run too. I am really happy to be able to spot net pac fin and pump a Whatsapp message out to my inner ops. Although we could not predict it could reach 0.075, but still most of us locked in for some intraday profits.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/03/net-pac-fin-special-ops-april-whatsapp.html

Tomorrow will be an important day as I already did my homework at 5:15pm and know which counter would run. I need to access the market condition tomorrow and hope I can make $ again. I want more people to make $ with me and stay tune!



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist