Friday, April 7, 2017

MM2 - 9% Gain Intraday, Unusual Group IPO Monday




Happy to be receiving this trade record from a student while he's having his holiday in China. I can see that he is very hungry and eager to make $ and he did it by trading MM2. Made $1462 by selling at 0.545. Today MM2 had an unusual volume with a breakout of 9% gain ahead of the new IPO, Unusual Group in the coming Monday. I am looking forward in the coming Monday for Unusual Group as I will need to see the opening to decide the direction of the stock. I am confident I can make some good $ trading Unusual Group on Monday once I get the outlook right. I will share more on this stock in my Tuesday talk. See you all there.

Eventbrite - Register and Come for Whatsapp Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist