Wednesday, April 26, 2017

OCBC - A Revenge Back









Took a loss in OCBC yesterday. I knew the market would rebound last evening and hence I decided to go with the banking sector. Chose OCBC and also DBS as my longing candidate for this up move.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/04/ocbc-rebounded-cut-loss.html

Today, both stocks gap up and ran a little before hitting blocks and walls of sellers where we decided to lock in profits. Took at the day high for DBS at 19.29 and OCBC at 9.75! Congrats everyone and I am confident OCBC for today will be around this price or it may go lower. The market is at it's all time peak and the volatility is something not to be messed. Have to be careful with the next trade to avoid losses. Will share more on my views of the market tomorrow. Don't miss it!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/04/dbs-somm-whatsapp-alert.html

Eventbrite - Register & Come for my Market Outlook 2017

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist