Friday, May 26, 2017

A 1 Lot Marking Sharing Session by Ronald K - 1 Lot Marking Revealed







I just finished work and ended my sharing session on how the 1 lot marking works perfectly with the collections. Today was a good day in Serrano where I spotted the 1 lot marking at 9:06am in the morning before it ran. Thereafter, the stock flew very high with great speed and shortly after, it simmered down with sellers.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/05/serrano-discussion-with-special-ops-1.html

Here, I thank everyone for coming to my event today which allowed me to share my strategies on how BBs use 1 lot to mark stocks for signals. I hope you all learnt something and next week, I will be sharing some other syndicate lingo that shall benefit your future trades. See you all soon. :)

Eventbrite - Register, Come and Learn Short Term Trading

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist