Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Aoxin Q&M - Short Term Supply Zone










Aoxin Q&M hit a short term supply zone today when the good news was released as posted early on my blog at 8:38am before market started at 9am. At this moment, the stock is thick, flushy and have resistance in moving higher. The opening was 0.28/0.285 and immediately, the stock suffered some selling. Click and see my early morning post for the sellers alert.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/05/aoxin-q-entered-mou-with-mr-jia-dawei.html

Gave a bullish SOMM Whatsapp alert yesterday to all and the stock released the good news after market. This is something that I had been doing for my years. Predicting and sifting through the BBs movements, making forward prescient projection of what the BBs is going to do and what will happen next. In my next few talks and seminars, I will share the same thing on how to make forward prediction. Congrats to all who longed and in the $. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist