Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Capitaland - A Bearish Whatsapp Alert






Did a LIVE trading yesterday and we shorted Capitaland there in the office. The stock was hanging ups and down and finally today it gave way and reached a low of 3.45. In fact, I also gave a Whatsapp alert in the noon to all my students who cannot attend the LIVE trading to let them know that we shorted Capitaland. When I saw Capitaland slowly started to drift off, I knew I was in the right direction.

Eventbrite - Register, Come and Learn Short Term Trading




The rest was history. Some took fast profits while others look to swing. Whatever it is, congrats all who made $$ on the Whatsapp alert. I will be sharing more on my Whatsapp next Friday. Interested parties can register below.

Eventbrite - Register, Come and Learn Short Term Trading

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist