Thursday, May 4, 2017

Cityneon - Last Minute Buy Up





Some of us are still swinging our Cityneon trade while some others already locked in short term profits. Cityneon was a call I posted LIVE on my blog and indeed, the stock turned up at the last minute with more buyers and closed at 0.96!!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/05/cityneon-buyers-stacking-bullish.html


There is a high chance that Cityneon will be touching the $1.0 mark soon and I am so pleased that those who entered made $$. The buyers was furious in the last minute and the collections was beautifully setup. I thought of re-entering tomorrow but the stock did not gave me chance at the last min. At the final hour, many penny stocks ran and my focus was on Moya, Yuuzoo, Spackman, GSS and Alliance Mineral. Tomorrow will be a good day to accumulate some good stocks.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist