Wednesday, May 31, 2017

DBS - We Locked In Profits Near Bottom





DBS Gap down today and at 8:59, I started sending out my Whatsapp alert to all to look to lock in profits for our DBS shorts yesterday at 20.47. At 9am shortly after it opened, the stock started to rebound a bit and it's now trading at 20.53/20.54. Here, I congrats everyone who shorted DBS and made $$.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.hk/2017/05/dbs-bearish-whatsapp-alert.html

The market looks strange today and there were some strengths here and there. I would not short the market for now but watch for better turning points first. Will share more during my talk on Friday on short term trading and for those who are interested to make $ with our Whatsapp.

Eventbrite - Register, Come and Learn Short Term Trading

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist