Thursday, May 11, 2017

Gallant Venture - Collections to Breakout







So happy for this student of mine who just made $400 in 5 minutes. I believed it was an easy trade for him because the stock before reaching Top Volume was already in some collection mode in the background and from there on, he started to observe and watch how the collection trended out and just before the BBs got in, he managed to hop in at 0.149.



Soon after, the BBs got in at 0.150-0.153, the volume was huge and his 100 lots was negligible compared to the 1.3 million shares eaten by the big buyers where the price then rose to 0.153 high and that's where he unloaded and locked in profits for some good intraday scalp in like 5 minutes. When I saw his trades, I was proud and pleased to say that everyone can buy before the volume if they know how collection works. I will share more in my talks because it's a very important topic.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist