Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Serrano - Special Ops Whatsapp














Just gave a Special Ops June a bullish Whatsapp alert on Serrano. The timing was really really crisp @ 11.21am where I offered Special Ops June and July to the students during LIVE Trading session earlier because I know which stock to play after I finished my LIVE trading. In fact, I also shared about Serrano earlier during my LIVE trading earlier and said that's it's going to be bullish this time. Although Serrano is a risky stock, but still if you are willing to take a risk, $ can still be made.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/05/yuuzoo-live-trading-with-ronald-k.html

We longed at 0.016 and the stock thereafter, in a short time frame, shot up to 0.028 with more BBs buying!! All of the Special Ops who got in are now in the $$. The Special Ops is supposed to be in June and not May but I thought why not make all of them happy first since I already found a stock to give. Here, I thank everyone who were added in June Special Ops and looking forward for the official June trading.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist