Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Stock Operation Course June - SOLD OUT, Thank You


I am pleased to announce that my June Stock Operation Course is fully sold out and I am so looking forward to impart and teach some of the new found strategies like Contra trading and 1 lot marking to these new students. Here, I thank everyone for signing up my course. In my upcoming private sharing sessions, I will elaborate and share more on some maneuvers that the BBs used and how they trade the market with collections and accumulation. Looking forward to coach my June students. My next course maybe in July or August, not sure now because my schedule is tight.

My next Stock Operation Course date is out, it will be July 29-30, 2017. Manage to slot one in for now.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist