Sunday, May 14, 2017

Stock Operation Course May - Concluded and Ended






Just finished my May Stock Operation Course today. It was a busy week for me as yesterday after my talk at HDB Hub, I had to rush off to the office and prepare to teach another batch of students to signed up for the Stock Operation course. It was a busy week, but still I enjoy teaching and sharing my strategies especially how I picked growth stocks in like 2 seconds. :)

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/05/sias-investment-week-thank-you-for.html

My June Stock Operation Course is also sold out and now I am only left with July 29-30. Here, I thank everyone for their support and I want to see you guys soon in 2 weeks time during my private event. It's going to be another busy week for me, but being able to see and meet new people, I think I am falling in love with my job because of my passion in teaching and sharing. See you all.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist