Friday, May 19, 2017

Unusual Group - 90 Lots, $6721 Profits










MM2 and Unusual Group just kept moving higher and they moved in tandem with high volume. The 90 lots long in Unusual Group is now worth $6271.65. I am so happy for the students who joined my course 2-3 weeks back, made back their course fee without having attending my July Stock Operation course yet.

The rest of my existing students also made good return on this trade. I am even more happy that my Whatsapp and private forum message sent on May 8th was spot on in Unusual Group and MM2. They are like golden hens laying golden eggs. Those who longed this counter made some good returns. :)

I will share more good stocks for trading in my talk next Tuesday. For those who wants to get some free stock picks from me and my Whatsapp alerts, you can register below. See you guys there.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist