Monday, May 22, 2017

Unusual Group - Sold Down on News










Indeed as predicted earlier on my blog at 8:42am, Unusual Group and MM2 are being sold down after market opened. Most people sell on news which was correct and here I congrats all who have sold when market opened. Click the link below to see my prediction before the selling you see now.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/05/mm2-time-to-cash-in.html

Normally when I trade, I usually see the hidden buying from the BBs so as to buy before the news and at a later stage when the news is out, usually, there would be a lot of sellers looking to lock in profits at high price and that's where I would lock in with them and re buy back again at a later stage. This is the essence for short term trading.

Eventbrite - Register and Come for Short Term Trading Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist