Friday, June 2, 2017

AmpleField - A Special Ops Whatsapp







Yesterday during the 30 minutes before market closed, I gave out a Whatsapp alert my Special Ops members to watch out for AmpleField. At that point of time, I knew the penny stocks were going to run and I knew I had to pick one that would fly and hence I selected Amplefield because it was in a very serious collections mode.

Today as of now, the stock from 0.059-0.06, the entry price we entered yesterday, ran to a day high of 0.073 with 3 long up bars in the minute chart indicating that it contained some strong buyers. The point was how did I managed to see Amplefield yesterday before the 3 long up bars today? Obviously, there was first some collections ongoing copmbined with some minor 1 lot marking, the rest was history. I am happy that I was able to once again picked the right stock at a perfecting timing for a good 1 Contra day profits. Will share more tonight!



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist