Wednesday, June 28, 2017

DBS - A Stock to Watch



I had been wanting to short DBS for sometime and had been watching it closely for weeks. The stock just stayed strong every time the market suffered selling and wouldn't tank. The buyers seemed to be heavily supporting the stock while the chart showed signs of bearishness. As much as I want to short sell, but I know the right timing to do it is equally important to avoid unnecessary rebounds and hence I will be watching for more signs of bearishness to come should it happen. I had many request for my LIVE Trading lately and hence I am opening up a slow to register for my LIVE trading session next Tuesday. Interested parties can register below.

Eventbrite - Register for LIVE Trading Session with Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist