Friday, June 9, 2017

Singapore Straits Times Index - Property Sector, Something is Brewing




Something big in the market is going to happen. I am thinking it is moving up but I might be wrong too as the market is quite tough recently where I cut some losses. The home work that I do everyday was suddenly swept by the market force which I could not control. I was supposed to long certain stocks but in the end choose the wrong stock. It was just not right. The property counters were hot recently. Hawpar, UOL. Wingtai all exuded some strong buying and I should have focused in that sector instead of other counters. Hence, for now, I will focused my analysis in the electronic and property sector for plays. Tough market, becareful.

Eventbrite - Register, Come and Learn Short Term Trading x2

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist