Friday, June 9, 2017

Wheelock Property - A Bullish Whatsapp Alert





Earlier in the morning, I posted that property sector is in play and something is brewing at the background. Click and see my morning post below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/06/singapore-straits-times-index-property.html




Hence this morning, I studied many property stocks and found Wheelock Properties and decided to give a call to all students. Entry price was day low for today and as of now, Wheelock shot up to 1.93! There were many big buyers at hitting 400-500 lots and the stock just flew. Although I had cut some loss this past week but nevertheless nothing beats my observation and confidence level. Congrats all!!

Will share more of my Whatsapp alerts during my talk next Tuesday. For those who are interested can register.

Eventbrite - Register, Come and Learn Short Term Trading x2

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist