Friday, July 28, 2017

Keppel Corp - A Bearish Whatsapp















Did a LIVE Trading today and showcase what my morning outlook was made of. In the morning, I posted at 8.23am that the market was going to meet sellers and indeed, even on a Dow bullish day, the STI still tank a lot today! Hence, I will say there is no correlation between the Dow and STI. Treat each stock individual is much better.

Sent out a last minute bearish Whatsapp alert on Keppel Corp yesterday and I am happy everyone made $$ today based on my outlook and calls. Keppel just continued to sell and tank down with the overall bearish sentiment. I received many trade records and thank you messages but I am happy with all the profits you all made and congrats on your winnings. We watched the STI and Top Volume today. Most stock are heavily sold down and we capitalized on the profits. I will share more on how I made this STI prediction in my upcoming sharing session soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist