Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A Preview to The Next Growth Stock - Thank You




Shared with a small group on my growth stock strategy last evening. I had been doing many live trading, previews and sharing sessions lately and I decided to take a break from sharing for now. Hence, I won't be conducting anything next week as the market presents some good opportunities and I want to capitalize on it. I will decide on the next sharing again and will post the details on my blog once I opened it up again.

Will need to focus my concentration and energy on the market today when it opens. There are a lot of good tradable stocks to play with and hence don't miss the opportunities guys. The market is soon going to be tough for trading and opportunities only knock on the door once.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist