Thursday, August 17, 2017

Rowsley - A SOMM Bullish Whatsapp, My 3 Million Shares







Was watching the market and Rowsley in the morning with some of my traders. To watch Rowsley for it's readiness, the buy/sell Q at certain numbers are very important clues for it's readiness to move. Hence, I decided that I would give my SOMM Team the Whatsapp today on it's bullishness to run since it had been trending down for so many days. Today is the first day it started to run and from 0.103, it ran all the way to 0.109 with huge buying from the BBs. My 3 million shares is in the $$ now. Congrats to all who took actions and made $. As for why today it started running instead of the past few weeks where it ran a little then simmered down, I will share more during my talk. Thanks all!

Eventbrite - Come for my Whatsapp Sharing Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist