Saturday, August 26, 2017

SIAS Investment Week 2017 - The Bankers Story











Thank you everyone for coming to the SIAS 2017 Investment week and also for my investment strategies for 2018. Today was a lot of people but as usual, I was there to give a talk and go home while most other sponsors are still there working and holding up their banners.

I am glad I was given this opportunity to speak again and thanks for everyone who sent me the SMS. The bankers are the real reason why stocks moved and not because of TA and FA and I hope the trade records combined with some other powerful charts I showed you was able to give you some creative insights on how the stock market really work. Trust me, nothing beats how bankers play stocks. Without them, there won't be much movements. See you all in the next preview soon.\

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist