Saturday, September 30, 2017

A Lunch Session by Ronald K - Thanks All For Coming!







It was another good day as I bought lunch for everyone who came for my talk today. Everyone who came, you all learnt and talk back something about the stocks and the market. The stocks I shared, the strategies I taught was some extraordinarily as you can see from the blog and the power point slides. Today I also login to my account and show everyone my wins and losses on my short term trades. In the coming weeks, I will be sharing and buying more dinner/lunch for those who are coming for my talks. For the next event on Tuesday, I will share more on how to buy/sell with me so get ready your account and come scan stocks with me.

Eventbrite - Buy/Sell with Ronald K Event Registration

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist