Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Cityneon - A Bullish Whatsapp Alert





Sent out a Bullish Whatsapp Alert earlier in the noon when I saw some BBs accumulating Cityneon. Today is a very busy day for me as I was in overseas but still because I wanted everyone to make $ when I saw an opportunity and hence when I discovered Cityneon yesterday for it's readiness and it's buy/sell Q, I decided that at 13:31pm, I should sent a Whatsapp out to all students.



Actually earlier in the morning at 8:45am, I had already saw a rebound in STI coming but the question was which stock can run? It took me several hours before I decided that Cityneon shall be the best stock performer for today. Although we cut loss in Comfort Delgro yesterday, still I did not give up searching for stocks because I know everyone human is prone to error but reducing and minimizing the errors is the key to success. Congrats everyone who went long!



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist