Friday, September 15, 2017

Cityneon - Good News Out, Jurassic World IP





The good news in Cityneon was finally out just 3 hours ago and I nailed the spot again before this big news was out. Click below to read the good news.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/cityneon-taps-dino-power-growth

On Tuesday Sep 5th, I was wondering who was accumulating Cityneon in the 5 min chart and indeed, I saw some BBs collecting the stock slowly and carefully without much people notice. Luckily for me, I have a team of sharp trained eyes and they were able to pick a stock for me on that day so that I could send a Whatsapp alert out to all students to take a look at it.


Thereafter, the stock flew and shot to a high of 1.1 before simmering down to 1.075 now. I believed the big buyers had already bought ahead of the good news and when the news is out today, the price then started to take a dip. It's always strange that the news is always late as the price is always moving ahead of rumors and good news. Looking at the 5 minute chart now, it looks like there is some distribution going on and the stock looks weak but unfortunately, there is no scripts for shorting and hence cannot do anything or I would have shorted it.

The market is very volatile now and hence it's tough to give any good Whatsapp. I would prefer to do scalping and very short term trading than to buy and hold. For this current market condition, scalping and short term trading is the way to go. Staying vigilant and alert.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist