Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Dinner with Ronald K - A Sharing on The Next Trade



It was a learning experience and a dinner session with Ronald K yesterday. I enjoyed my dinner and valuable time with the team yesterday as we are planning the next trade to come. The market became quite selective in stocks picking process but still if you are sharp and alert, there are still stocks moving in the background. Yesterday was also a day we created an alternative account for backup purpose and I have already shared the next stock that we shall all watch together.

I hope to do more such event but it depends on my tight schedule. Here, I thank everyone for coming last evening, ask me questions and also more importantly, make $$ together in the next trade. Thank you.

Eventbrite - Follow Ronald K Trades Session

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist