Monday, September 18, 2017

Kris Energy - Sudden Strong Buy Up







Kris Energy, a stock that made me and my mirror team rich last week started to show some more strength today. So earlier on when I saw the stock turning bullish, I sent out another Whatsapp for the mirror team to enter at 0.121 before the stock shot up to 0.123 and took a small breather there. Suddenly, towards closing, there is a sudden surge of buyers hop in and push the stock higher towards the 0.124-1.26 level which made the stock closed at day high.


At closing, the stock matched strong and closed at the day high of 0.126 with so much buyers supporting it strongly. I believe a good news is in the making and it's currently in the pipeline to be released soon. Congrats everyone! For those who are coming for my mirroring service, see you all there.

Eventbrite - Follow Ronald K Trades Session

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist