Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Rowsley - After Aug 23rd, Simmering Action




On Aug 23rd, I sent a bullish Whatsapp Alert to all participants that Rowsley was under collections and the stock would be running on that same day. Click below to see my last month post.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/08/rowsley-bull-whatsapp-alert.html

The next day, the stock shot up to 0.124 from 0.109 and I made almost $100,000 in one Contra day where I posted my record LIVE on this blog on the link below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/08/rowsley-live-coaching.html

Since then after my last Whatsapp alert on the bullishness on Rowsley, the stock had been simmering down and down for almost 2 weeks without any fireworks. Studying the daily chart, the stock is currently in a trading range without any price movement and in the minute chart, it seemed as though it's hard to past the 0.118 level as there were several attempts these past 2 days to break above 0.118 and failed. The stock is going to have a big news coming but I am cautious on the direction. I would watch closely for more important clues for the next few days like the collections and flushes before deciding my next course of action.

It's a good stock to make $ but it's important to hop in at the right time. Will send a Whatsapp alert should I see the readiness to run.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist