Thursday, September 14, 2017

Rowsley and Yangzijiang - A Private Conversation Before The Run






What you saw yesterday was Rowsley and Yangzijiang running big time with speed and volume but in fact before the run up, I was having a private conversation with my team to watch Yangzijiang and Rowsley so closely that so as not to miss this powerful run! See my picture and enlarged it, you will see the price before the powerful run. When I called my team, the price for Rowsley was trading at 0.115/0.116 and the price for YZJ Shipping was trading at 1.435/1.44 while the rest was history when we saw what happened on the breakouts. Here, I want to thank my team and the people who watched this stock for me or I might have missed it. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist