Sunday, September 3, 2017

Stock Operation Course September - Day 2 Concluded






Concluded day 2 of the September Stock Operation Course with a big bang. I think I began to love teaching and my passion for teaching and sharing just grew so much stronger as the years grow. It was a fun yet enriching skills imparting session yesterday where I reiterated the 1 lot marker, a little on the buy/sell Q, collections and the rollover strategy that I promised to deliver.

I am happy that everyone took home all the important yet powerful knowledge that was taught during these 2 days and I believe I did something extra by sharing some of the SOMM maneuvers. It will be a busy day LIVE Trading next week and I shall be coaching some traders later when the market opens at 9am. Let's look to trade some stocks.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist