Saturday, September 23, 2017

Sunright - A Stock To Watch



It's the weekend and I am planning my work for Monday. Looking at this stock Sunright and it seems beautiful with a nice bullish setup. In the short term I expect some mini selling first before another upmove to be seen. I am looking at 0.64 cents thereabouts but I need to selling to emerge first before further upside can be materialized.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/sunright-full-year-earnings-surge-more-sixfold-booming-automotive-market


Studying the market depth reveals more useful information. From the buy/sell Q itself, I am expecting the price to elevate towards the 0.63-0.64 range. It will take some time, but the entry price is important so as to avoid unnecessary reactions.

Eventbrite - Copy The Ronald K Trades Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist