Monday, September 4, 2017

YZJ Shipping SGD - Shorting with $2500 Profits




During my 2 Day Stock Operation, I shared a stock like YZJ for shorting opportunities. In fact today during my LIVE Coaching, we also watched YZJ for shorting opportunities and hence the job was accomplished. One of my student shorted on 31/8/2017 and locked in profits for YZJ today with a good $2500 return within 1 Contra day. It was a good win with good profits and it's time find other good counter. YZJ dropped to 1.455 now and hit a low of 1.45 with so much sellers. In the short term, I am bullish for a short term rebound before the selling starts again. For those who are coming for my talk tomorrow, see you all and get ready for the Whatsapp alerts.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist