Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A Sharing Session on Knowledge - Online Brokers






Did an event last evening to share all my recent Whatsapp alerts and how I spot all those stocks which I gave out. From the collections to the hidden buying and then towards making predictions before the sell down you witness in STI yesterday while the other regional markets were up strongly. From Yanlord, Cityneon, SPH, Hi-P to many others, I rotated many good stocks for all to take action and make $ as quality good stocks are getting scarce each day. Hence, for the next 1-2 months, I prefer not to waste opportunities but to take good actions be it long/short. At the meanwhile, I am searching for some good online brokers for my next opportunities.

It’s a tumultuous time for online stock brokers. The players have largely remained the same, but between significant cuts in commissions and a few major acquisitions (E*Trade acquired OptionsHouse; TD Ameritrade and Scottrade merged; Ally Invest now lives under Ally Bank), the competition is fierce.

All I have to say is there is no one best online stock broker, but each one has different strengths and weaknesses. Reviews.com's mission is to spotlight those and help you find the best one for your investing style.

After looking into 13 of the most popular online stock trading sites they narrowed down their findings into this helpful guide: https://www.reviews.com/online-stock-trading

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist