Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Hi-P - A Gem in The Making



Hi-P, a stock we traded with the mirror team last week started to show more flying power today. It shot up to 1.44 high and the bull seems like it doesn't stop. My entry was 1.335 right at the bottom before it flew.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/10/hi-p-riding-with-4000-profits.html



Although we locked in profits already but some are still riding and swinging the trades up with good returns. I am searching and looking for another counter like this which there is no down time and there is only one direction which is up. It's not easy to come by but I believe with my experienced, knowledge and skill, I should be able to pick another one. It just needs time and patience to slowly fish it out. Stay tune. The market is selling down like hot cakes. Many stocks reached the supply zone and simmer down south! I am glad all my Whatsapp like Yanlord and SPH which I posted earlier was all spot on. :) The good news for Hi-P just released on The Edge Magazine.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/hi-p-hits-sweet-spot-stronger-expected-ramp-and-demand

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist