Monday, October 30, 2017

KOP - Collection Past 1-2 Days





Posted KOP earlier in my private forum to watch out for KOP when the stock was under collections. In fact, it had been under collections for the past 1 - 2 days where the BBs were slowly accumulating it slowly I believe. Hence, at 9.22am, I saw some readiness in the stock where the 1 lot marker first started at 9:18am followed by bulks of buying. I decided to give a bullish alert and told everyone that the stock is ready soon. The 1 lot marking continues at 0.095 and the stock then slowly trended higher.



As of now when I checked, the stock is already 0.098 where the buyers stacked and the sellers retreat. I have some who took actions at 0.094 and 0.095 and made some good $. Congrats and I shall focus on finding the next stock to trade during this bull run. Since Trendlines, KOP, Miyoshi and many other stocks, I think I have outperformed in my stock picking skills where many witnessed LIVE. It's time to take a break focus on the hungry ones who really wants to make $.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist