Saturday, October 28, 2017

Stock Operation Course October - Day 1







Just finished day 1 of the stock operation course and here, I thank everyone for coming today and I hope the strategies and skills which I imparted to all of you will last you a life time. There are a lot of people today and everyone seemed to enjoyed the 1 lot marking and collections strategies which I shared. Today is also the day I introduced a new observation and theme called stacking which is something to be observed from in the buy/sell queue. I shared briefly how it worked and I will share more in my SOMM.


Miyoshi also released a good set of results which was one of the stock we traded because of the 1 lot marking which proved to be correct on the long side. Monday I believe the stock might gap up and I will decide my next course of action again. Looking forward to Day 2 of the Stock Operation Course as I will uncover more on growth stocks and rollovers. See you all tomorrow.

http://infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/20171027-SGXannMiyoshi4QFY2017Results.ashx?App=Announcement&FileID=475780

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/10/miyoshi-1-lot-marker-collections.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist