Thursday, October 26, 2017

Trading Indices and Forex - A Good $47,077 Profits



I have a student who recently traded Forex and indices, making over $47,077, using what I taught in my course program to his advantage. Singapore stock can be challenging and slow sometimes and hence he decided to try the derivatives market where he made more $ there. The process for trading stocks and indices is the same where profit taking, distribution, 3/4 top will always be there and hence my strategies works in any asset class as long as there is chart and it's is moving in all time frames.

I also applaud him for coming for my frequent private student's sharing session to work and improve on his skills where he slowly builds his conviction and confidence there so that he an be independent without much help from me. Trading can be boring sometimes but the profits can be rewarding and astounding. Focus and determination is the key towards successful trading. Congrats on your new found market!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist