Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Cosco - Supersede Expectations




Cosco just supersedes all expectations where the stock price just kept rocketing higher and higher due to a change of business from shipping to logistics.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/hot-stock-cosco-shipping-rises-92-to-all-time-high-of-s0595-in-early-trading

As per my last blog post yesterday, I am definitely not chasing this bull until it takes a simmer for me to re-enter again. At this price, it's currently too risky to go long and with today's price being a gap up price where it made it even worse to buy. I expect some short term selling for now until it reaches a demand area again and that's where I would decide to go long again.

Eventbrite - Register for Market Outlook and Tips Workshop

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist