Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Lifebrandz - Top Volume Penny Stocks






I was watching the whole market these past 2-3 days since last week. Many ultra pennies was in play like Sen Yue, Metal Component, Compact Metal, Jiutian previously and some others. They have a one thing in common which was ugly charts but the stock price can run. Since many stocks already ran, I decided to find one that have some chance of running and I found Lifebrandz which I posted in my chatroom. From 3.09pm when I posted @ 0.042 to now 0.051, it was a heavy and good run with a good amount of buying activity.






At one point, I saw some BBs buying and there wasn't much selling where the price just kept trending higher. As of now it even reached 0.052! Although I am not so active in the market now as I have something else to do, still with focus and sheer observation, I was able to pick a stock from the back where it made it to the Top Volume with rising price!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist