Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Allied Tech - 1 Lot Marker, Profited $1000+




There was indeed some 1 lot marker in Allied Tech yesterday. In fact, at my talk yesterday during the free dinner session, I also shared how the 1 lot market worked and how to see the BBs perform signaling for buy order and how to see their readiness before they conduct a break out. Yesterday was such a classic example in Allied Tech where one of my student, using what I taught him in the course, spotted Allied Tech himself that the 1 lot marker was dead obvious where he went long at 0.069-0.07 and sold today with $1000+ profits. I am once again pleased to see such stealth movements can be spotted easily before the breakout. Congrats and spot the next one.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/12/a-free-dinner-event-with-ronald-k-year.html

Eventbrite - Mingling and Dinner Session with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist