Thursday, December 7, 2017

Midas - High Volume Sell Down



Midas continues it's break down with more high volume, high amount of sellers where the stock was indeed lacked of quality buyers as posted in my morning blog post.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/12/midas-massive-selling.html

I remembered holding a talk last month where one of the participants asked me about the potential for this stock and my answer was a straight no go as it's a risky to to hold and invest.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/11/market-outlook-stock-picks-for-year.html



This stock is currently in high liquidation mode and I don't know where the bottom is or when is it going to turn around. The moment will come but I stock to my game plan and that's to stay out of this counter. In like 10 minutes, the stock from 0.114 dropped again till it hit the low of 0.110. I still see no buyers.

Eventbrite - Interactive Free Dinner Session with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist