Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Noble Group - Debt to Equities






Noble Group continued to run today but like I mentioned in my last Noble post, this stock is highly risky and it;s news driven. Today the stock had a good news where Noble is planning to convert their debt to equities which caused the stock to run from 0.194 to now 0.225.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/noble-is-said-to-seek-debt-for-equity-deal-as-shares-surge

There were definitely buyers and it was furious buying earlier on. Looking at the chart, there seems to be more upside to come but I am equally cautious on the impending sellers if any. Watching if Noble can reach 0.25.


I am not used to trading Noble and I stayed true to my game plan. But well, everyone has different risk appetite. Using what I shared and imparted in the course, my student was able to profit $3400+ in Noble where he went long at 0.191 and sold at 0.225 today with superb return for a 2 hours job intrday today! Congrats!! Also, he traded Midas and Noble too based on what I posted on my blog and made $1000+ yesterday itself intraday. I am just so pleased to see what I taught in the class was put into good use.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist