Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Noble Group - Super Break Out





Noble Group had a good run for the whole morning. The buyers were furious and there were less sellers I guess. Unfortunately, I don't favor this counter and I won't be trading this stock even though it had a good run earlier. The risk is very high and it's high news driven as compared to other stocks. A good news was released earlier.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/noble-sells-coal-unit-for-us345m

Personally, I hope this stock can do a turn around and fly again but looking at the chart and how it trends, it's going to take many many years and after many years, it might not even recover. I am still bearish on this counter for long term investments.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist